2018 brings new and emerging BSA issues to the forefront for examinations. These issues will continue to challenge BSA professionals to stay ahead of the curve in managing risk for your entity.
- Cybercrimes and the Dark Web
- CDD and Beneficial Ownership—where are we now?
- New CTR Changes
- New SAR Changes
- SARs, date field proposed changes, narratives and crimes
- Responding to negative news
- North Korea red flags
- Human trafficking
- Elder fraud
- Banking marijuana related businesses
- High risk customers and monitoring
- And much much more…
Who Should Attend?
BSA Officers, BSA support staff, compliance, training and security officers
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.